Week 2 Overview – Health, Healing & Wholeness
Action Step Suggestions
- Continue to spend daily time with God through Scripture reading, prayer and worship.
- Memorize this week’s memory verse.
- Continue to journal your thoughts and experiences.
- Make exercise a part of your daily routine.
- Visit those who are sick or shut-in. Pray for their comfort and healing.
- Ask God to reveal things that contribute to unhealthy/ungodly habits.
- Confront areas of conflict, bitterness and unforgiveness in your life and seek God’s reconciliation and healing.
This Saturday you will be encouraged to visit someone who is sick or is a shut-in. The goal is to encourage them with a meal, prayer, or gift. Start praying now that God would lead you toward someone to bless. Start believing now that God will use you to pray for their healing and God’s strength.
– 1 Corinthians 6:19-20